Friday, November 26, 2010

pumpkin pie palette





Merona button-up shirt; Jeffrey Campbell wedges
Happy Holidays, everyone! I've been living in easy outfits like this for the past two weeks. Found this random leopard print scarf in the depths of my dresser drawers and flung it haphazardly over my shoulders merely seconds before my photographer/partner-in-crime showed up in my driveway to pick me up that afternoon.

I just got home from Black Friday shopping, although I'd hardly consider it "shopping" as I've come home empty-handed (okay, maybe not entirely empty-handed -- a Tommy Hilfiger "super soft plush throw" blanket, a memory foam mattress topper, and lacy underthings). Luckily, the internet exists and my online haunts are fully stocked with everything I've been deprived of, i.e.; new purses, shoes and outerwear. Indulgence is calling my name...

6 comments:

  1. I love this, especially the color of your blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blouse :) and rings are beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm obsessed with animal prints so that scarf definitely gets my two thumbs up! love the simplicity of this outfit spiced up with the right accessories and colors!

    http://deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. im in love with this outfit you are very pretty btw!

    http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ check it out if you want to follow me:) their are some nice outfits you might find interesting:)

    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The leopard printed scarf and the blouse look so good together!

    www.weltsart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Jeffrey's!!!!

    Please follow me, I'm just beginning.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!