Sunday, June 20, 2010

(500) Days of Style?










White scrunched socks with little blue flowers

Grey Ant sunglasses courtesy of my boyfriend, Kash (mytenderoni.blogspot.com)



Faux fur, necklace, lace-up heels - Forever 21; Racerback tank - depths of my closet; Tap shorts - Macy's

I threw this outfit together in a flash, pulling old and new pieces from my closet. Making its debut today was the tap shorts I found for $8 at Macy's. I dressed up a few basic pieces with a fur vest and silver accessories. As lovely as these heels may appear, they are hardly easy on the feet, offering little support and no cushioning. Very uncomfortable indeed; however, the socks provided marginal comfort. Throughout the course of our little shoot, I kept alternating between fur on and fur off, hair up and hair down. After all, it is summer, and the heat is unforgiving. All photos were taken by Kash.

A special thank you to ELLE.es for including me in their "Around the world in 60 blogs" feature! I'm thrilled to be representing Hawaii and standing amongst my lovely fellow bloggers. View it HERE!

7 comments:

  1. such a simple chic outfit, love it, and totally want your rings!
    I discovered you through Elle Es, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, found your blog through lookbook and I love how simple this outfit is and that you accessorized it so well with the rings and the feux fur vest! You are one gorgeous gal!
    http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com
    follow me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the most stunning outfit ive come across today. real erin wasson style grunge charm x

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. now i love this outfit with the fur vest on! great silver accessories too! i want them!

    do send me some love over at deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!